This is a great pattern for a simple spring dress for a baby or child! I love granny squares, because it's also a wonderful way to use up your scrap yarn, and the color variations are endless. You're going to have to translate this page and it is written a bit strangely, but if you already know how to make a granny square, then you've got this figured out!
Designed By: Ana Figueira
Skill Level: Easy
Size: 18/24 months.
Materials: 5mm crochet hook; Acrylic yarn for baby (5 colors)
Have you ever wanted to learn how to crochet Broomstick Lace? Here's your chance! Craftsy offers this class online, and I am giving it away for FREE! (reg $30.99)
All you have to do is click on the link below!
What You’ll Learn:
- To work Broomstick Lace short rows and in the round
- How to avoid and correct mistakes
- To add Broomstick Lace edgings to any fiber art project
- Traditional and alternative blocking techniques
- What You’ll Make
- A Broomstick Lace eyeglasses case
- A Broomstick Lace cardigan
This class is worth $30.99
Giveaway is open to all 365 Crochet readers. Draw date is April 15, 2014. Winner will be announced following draw.