Another beauty for the summer! This crochet top is so pretty, with a great color sequence. I believe that we're going to see a lot of crochet clothing throughout the next year!
Designed By: Stacy Charles Inc.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Garment Sizes: Small (Medium, Large, XL)
Hook Size: G-6 (4mm) crochet hook
Yarn Amounts: COTTON CLASSIC LITE: 7 (8, 9, 10) skeins in color #4336 bittersweet chocolate and 1 skein EACH in #4912, #4807 and #4702
Measurements: Bust 33 (38, 42, 47)"/84 (96.5, 106.5, 119.5)cm; Length 22.5 ( 23.5, 24.5, 25.5)"/ 57 (59.5, 62, 65)cm\
Have you ever wanted to learn how to crochet Broomstick Lace? Here's your chance! Craftsy offers this class online, and I am giving it away for FREE! (reg $30.99)
All you have to do is click on the link below!
What You’ll Learn:
- To work Broomstick Lace short rows and in the round
- How to avoid and correct mistakes
- To add Broomstick Lace edgings to any fiber art project
- Traditional and alternative blocking techniques
- What You’ll Make
- A Broomstick Lace eyeglasses case
- A Broomstick Lace cardigan
This class is worth $30.99
Giveaway is open to all 365 Crochet readers. Draw date is April 15, 2014. Winner will be announced following draw.