Themed items are great fun for kids. Now that we're moving away from the winter season, here's a very cute headband pattern! I don't know any little girls that do not love Hello Kitty.
Designed By: Paper, Needles, & Sweets Blog
Skill Level: Easy
Size: Child (9 years), easy to adjust.
Have you ever wanted to learn how to crochet Broomstick Lace? Here's your chance! Craftsy offers this class online, and I am giving it away for FREE! (reg $30.99)
All you have to do is click on the link below!
What You’ll Learn:
- To work Broomstick Lace short rows and in the round
- How to avoid and correct mistakes
- To add Broomstick Lace edgings to any fiber art project
- Traditional and alternative blocking techniques
- What You’ll Make
- A Broomstick Lace eyeglasses case
- A Broomstick Lace cardigan
This class is worth $30.99
Giveaway is open to all 365 Crochet readers. Draw date is April 15, 2014. Winner will be announced following draw.