Such a quick and simple idea for all of the girls this spring! These little flowers are super cute. It also inspires me to try some different styles of flowers and appliques. Give it a a try, I can see my little girl loving these!
Designed By: Mel P Designs
Skill Level: Easy
Materials: worsted weight yarn; 4mm crochet hook; and small buttons. (really you could make these with any yarn and using the hook size to match)
Have you ever wanted to learn how to crochet Broomstick Lace? Here's your chance! Craftsy offers this class online, and I am giving it away for FREE! (reg $30.99)
All you have to do is click on the link below!
What You’ll Learn:
- To work Broomstick Lace short rows and in the round
- How to avoid and correct mistakes
- To add Broomstick Lace edgings to any fiber art project
- Traditional and alternative blocking techniques
- What You’ll Make
- A Broomstick Lace eyeglasses case
- A Broomstick Lace cardigan
This class is worth $30.99
Giveaway is open to all 365 Crochet readers. Draw date is April 15, 2014. Winner will be announced following draw.