Slippers are great any time of the year, I love finding so many awesome styles! Check out this style, I love them because they have an almost retro appeal to them, and they were designed by my mother!
Designed By: Susan / Sue's Crochet and Knitting
Skill Level: Intermediate
Materials: Yarn: 4 ply worsted weight yarn. I used Redheart, 7 oz, 364 yards, larger skeins than what was needed,So I'm not sure exactly how much yarn I used; Hook: 5.00 mm
Size: Women's adult, 9 to 9.5 inch foot. You could use different hook sizes to get different sized slippers.
Have you ever wanted to learn how to crochet Broomstick Lace? Here's your chance! Craftsy offers this class online, and I am giving it away for FREE! (reg $30.99)
All you have to do is click on the link below!
What You’ll Learn:
- To work Broomstick Lace short rows and in the round
- How to avoid and correct mistakes
- To add Broomstick Lace edgings to any fiber art project
- Traditional and alternative blocking techniques
- What You’ll Make
- A Broomstick Lace eyeglasses case
- A Broomstick Lace cardigan
This class is worth $30.99
Giveaway is open to all 365 Crochet readers. Draw date is April 15, 2014. Winner will be announced following draw.