For something so simple, I've taken a liking to this cute crochet hip cozy. It's like a mini skirt that simply wraps around your hips with a button closure. I think this would look really cute over tights. You could also even wear it as a cowl or cape! The pattern writing is a bit quirky, but by doing a quick read through first, you will easily get an idea for what's going on.
Designed By: Kerstin Treber-Koban
Skill Level: Easy
- 6 skeins Noro Silk Garden
- 1 crochethook *4,5 and 1 crochet hook +4 for a firm hipband
- 6 safetyneedles or stitchmarker
- 3 buttons, approx. 3 cm diam.
- Tapestry needle
- optional: 3 transparent, small back buttons
- Hook and eye closure
- 5 cm bias-tape