It's funny sometimes what pops up on my Pinterest feed, and today was this cute little guy, a crochet tutorial for a stuffed yorkie. The pattern is written out step by step with photos for every step of the way, so you should have no problems! This would be a great gift for yorkie lovers everywhere, and kids would love it too.
Designed By: Crochet Parfait
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, worsted weight, Warm Brown
- C or size 2 Hook
- 2.75-mm Crochet Hook
- Stitch Marker
- Poly-fil Stuffing
- Embroidery Floss in light browns, beiges, dark yellows and black
- Red Heart Shimmer yarn , Black
- Lion Brand, Vanna's Glamour yarn , Topaz
- 2 round black shank buttons
- 1-Black Shank 3/4"
- Tapestry Needle