How awesome is this?! Here's a fun project to make for your kids,(or yourself!) that consists of individual squares that when connected, create a fun play mat. This was a CAL (Crochet a long) and all parts are included on the designer's page.
Designed By: Happy Berry Crochet
Skill Level: Easy
- Long Grass and Straight Road Squares
- Pond Square and Round Tree
- Curved Road Square and Car
- Wheat Field (with Hay Bails) and Ploughed Field Squares
- Vegetable Patch (plus mini veggies) and Flower Field
- Mini Fir or Pine Tree
- Railway Track Squares
- Curved Rail Track Square
- T-Junction and Crossroads Squares
- DK / Light Worsted weight yarn in Green
- DK / Light Worsted weight yarn in Grey
- DK / Light Worsted weight yarn in White
- 3.5 mm E/4 crochet hook (or any hook size that is suitable for the yarn you are using)
- Yarn needle
- DK / Light Worsted weight yarn in: Yellow, Brown, Blue and some extra bright colours for smaller parts such as pink, orange and purple.
- Some very minute amounts of toy stuffing.