I couldn't help but add these awesome little guys to my favorite patterns today!
Designed By: Kim Lapsley
Skill Level: Easy
Materials: Worsted (DK) weight yarn; Size 3.00mm hook; Filling; Plastic pellets or dried beans and stocking (optional); Tapestry needle; White felt; Black felt; Black thread; Craft glue and/or thread and sharp needle for attaching felt
Size: Bunny-12cm/4 ½in tall (including the ears), 9cm/3 ½in wide; Googly Eggs-6cm/2 ¼in tall, 5cm/2in wide
Have you ever wanted to learn how to crochet Broomstick Lace? Here's your chance! Craftsy offers this class online, and I am giving it away for FREE! (reg $30.99)
All you have to do is click on the link below!
What You’ll Learn:
- To work Broomstick Lace short rows and in the round
- How to avoid and correct mistakes
- To add Broomstick Lace edgings to any fiber art project
- Traditional and alternative blocking techniques
- What You’ll Make
- A Broomstick Lace eyeglasses case
- A Broomstick Lace cardigan
This class is worth $30.99
Giveaway is open to all 365 Crochet readers. Draw date is April 15, 2014. Winner will be announced following draw.