Oh yes, I forgot that spring and Easter are around the corner... because there's only 5 feet of snow outside of my house! Here's a cute barefoot sandal pattern to keep you busy, however, simple and quick. Any little girl is going to love these!
Designed By: Tia Davis
Skill Level: Easy
Materials: Small amount of worsted yarn (I used Caron Simply Soft & Red Heart Shimmer); US Hook size I/5.50mm; Yarn/tapestry needle
Have you ever wanted to learn how to crochet Broomstick Lace? Here's your chance! Craftsy offers this class online, and I am giving it away for FREE! (reg $30.99)
All you have to do is click on the link below!
What You’ll Learn:
- To work Broomstick Lace short rows and in the round
- How to avoid and correct mistakes
- To add Broomstick Lace edgings to any fiber art project
- Traditional and alternative blocking techniques
- What You’ll Make
- A Broomstick Lace eyeglasses case
- A Broomstick Lace cardigan
This class is worth $30.99
Giveaway is open to all 365 Crochet readers. Draw date is April 15, 2014. Winner will be announced following draw.