If you're a quick crocheter, you still have time to create this cute sugar skull garland before the Day of the Dead. If not, you can at least get one of these pretty skulls finished for your home decor before then! Actually, these motifs could be used in several ways... decoration, frame it, pot holder, pillow embellishment, etc.
Designed By: Brenda K.B. Anderson
Skill Level: Intermediate
- RED HEART Super Saver: 1 skein each Aran, Black, Shocking Pink, Pumpkin, Gold, Paddy Green, and Blue Suede.
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5 mm [US H-8]
- Yarn needle
- Removable stitch marker
- Sewing pins,
- 8 plastic 1" (25 mm) rings,
- 24 rhinestones or sequins (about Â¼" (6 mm) diameter) in various colors,
- Craft glue to attach the sequins, rhinestones and felt,
- Glitter fabric paint in various colors,
- Felt to back each piece